At the Rodon Group, our team enjoys a dynamic environment -- designing custom tooling, creating the highest quality injection molds and manufacturing molded components for over 100 industries including consumer products, medical, construction, pharmaceutical and window & door products. We are an ISO 9001 certified, land-fill free plastic injection molder. We provide a flexible and family-friendly culture, with work tailored to individual needs. We strive to create a positive work environment offering ongoing training and continuing education in areas such as Management Training, Robotics, Quality Management, Advanced AutoCAD, 3-D Design, Safety, IT and Project Management.
Employees are extremely well valued and many of the key personnel are developed from within. As a testament to our unmatched employee relations, the average service for all Rodon employees is 15 years, with many employees serving in excess of 25 years. We place a very strong emphasis on employee safety, providing ongoing safety training as part of the well-lit, clean and safe environment. A family-owned company since 1956, our success has been achieved through the superb performance of dedicated employees, innovative ideas and laser-like focus on precision and quality. A gem of American manufacturing - Rodon is a great place to work.
We currently have an opening for a PC Network Support Technician. Please see the job description below. If you meet the skills and qualifications, and you are interested in being considered for the job, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide excellent customer service and technical training to employees in the following areas:
o Assess technical needs of employees/business functions; provide appropriate solutions.
o Explain the role of network applications and equipment to employees.
o Act as a technical resource; assist employees with resolving technical/computer issues.
o Train employees on Windows and Microsoft Office.
o Respond to requests for service (“tickets”) and emails related to employees’ technical issues and concerns.
• Install hardware, software, and devices on personal computers.
• Monitor computers and peripherals - hardware and software - to ensure that they are working appropriately. Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
• Setup, install, and configure monitors, keyboards, and printers.
• Ensure that all computers are secured effectively; install and update antivirus software; remove viruses and threats from infected computers.
• Maintain IP addressing standards and documentation.
• Maintain documentation of technical maintenance procedures and processes.
• Keep current with new technologies and recommend improvements to management.
• Perform day-to-day maintenance and upgrades of software, patches, and operating systems.
Skills, Certifications, and Education Required:
• Must have knowledge of computer networks, including LAN and WAN.
• Excellent technical knowledge of Personal Computers.
• 2-4 years of PC support and network administration experience.
• Certifications (strongly desired): CompTIA A+, Network+, Microsoft Certified Professional.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent is preferred.
Information Systems Manager
The Rodon Group, privately owned and operated since 1956, Rodon is a state-of-the-art injection molder in Hatfield, PA. Rodon’s impressive facility comprises over 250,000 square feet with over 120 presses that are highly automated and heavily robotic. The company’s strict adherence to quality standards, ISO compliance and safety programs are bedrock components to the company’s success. The company is known for precision, efficiency and attention to detail where flawless performance is the usual, and exemplary competitive product is the expected norm.
The Machine Operator operates and monitors a section of 15-20 large-cavity, automated injection-molding machines, inspects molded parts and follows quality and safety requirements to produce high quality products.
Prior machine operator, manufacturing, or factory experience helpful. Will train entry level candidates.
Physical and mental requirements:
• Must pass pre-employment physical and withstand the following physical requirements:
• Stand, walk 8 hours a day on concrete floors
• Be physically alert for assigned shift
• Lift up to 50 pounds, bend, stretch, push, climb (machine ladder)
• Withstand heat generated from machines (building has good air circulation but is not air conditioned)
• A reasonable amount of overtime is required
• Must speak and understand English, be able to follow standard operating procedures safety and quality rules
• Must have own reliable transportation
The Rodon Group is world renowned for production of injection-molded components of the very highest quality and precision. We spend considerable time and attention training our employees to work to specification enabling us to maintain the highest levels of quality and safety. Every aspect of our office and production facility reflects our dedication to precision and efficiency.
We offer competitive wages and comprehensive, high quality benefits including an option among affordable medical plans and open choice dental plans, life, disability and accidental death insurance, 401(k), 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
How to apply:
To apply, e-mail your résumé to email@example.com EOE Please reference in the e-mail subject line: MOP2016. Please NO RECRUITERS or persons outside of our local area.