Our employees are extremely well valued and many of the key personnel are developed from within. As a testament to our unmatched employee relations, the average service for all Rodon employees is 15 years, with many employees serving in excess of 25 years. A family-owned company since 1956, our success has been achieved through the superb performance of dedicated employees, innovative ideas and laser-like focus on precision and quality. A gem of American manufacturing - Rodon is a great place to work.
We offer competitive wages and comprehensive, high quality benefits including an option among affordable medical plans and open choice dental plans, life, disability and accidental death insurance, 401(k), 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
It is the policy of Rodon Limited Partnership to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and genetics. Business activities, such as hiring, promotion, and compensation of employees are conducted without regard to these or any other status or condition protected by law. To learn more about your EEO rights, please read EEO is the Law. We are an E-Verify employer. To read the notices in English or Spanish, click here.
Resumes will only be accepted for open positions. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
Current Opportunities: Robotics Technician Level 1
We currently have an opening for a Robotics Technician Level 1. Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered, you must reference “Robotics Technician Level I.” Qualified Candidates will receive immediate consideration.
Reports To: Sr. Vice President of Manufacturing
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Prepared Date: 10.19.2017
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Robotics Technician will work closely with the Robotics team to assist with the following tasks and activities:
- Analyze mechanical functions and interface with various automated and mechanical equipment.
- Troubleshoot robotic systems using knowledge of microprocessors, programmable controllers, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor and vision systems, hydraulics or pneumatics.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance as required.
- Document test procedures and results.
- Cross train in various manufacturing plant roles to gain a well-rounded understanding of the business, including: machine operator, mold technician, maintenance, color changer, etc.
- Understand and abide by all safety policies and procedures.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Relevant Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year community college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, and willingness to learn.
- Ability to: cooperate, follow instructions, learn from coaching, and work as part of a team.
- Skills: mathematical, analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, and good judgment.
- Walk and stand a minimum of 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week on concrete floors.
- Make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and whole body movement, such as lifting up to 50 lbs., balancing, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Talk; hear; see. Specific vision abilities required by this job include normal field of vision, close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and color recognition.
- Wear steel-toed safety shoes and other personal protective equipment as required such as ear plugs and gloves.