Our employees are extremely well valued and many of the key personnel are developed from within. As a testament to our unmatched employee relations, the average service for all Rodon employees is 15 years, with many employees serving in excess of 25 years. A family-owned company since 1956, our success has been achieved through the superb performance of dedicated employees, innovative ideas and laser-like focus on precision and quality. A gem of American manufacturing - Rodon is a great place to work.
We offer competitive wages and comprehensive, high quality benefits including an option among affordable medical plans and open choice dental plans, life, disability and accidental death insurance, 401(k), 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
Resumes will only be accepted for open positions. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
Qualified applicants will receive immediate consideration. Only local candidates will be considered; no re-locaters, please. Please send resume to email@example.com and refer to the individual position in subject line.
It is the policy of Rodon Limited Partnership to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and genetics. Business activities, such as hiring, promotion, and compensation of employees are conducted without regard to these or any other status or condition protected by law. To learn more about your EEO rights, please read EEO is the Law. We are an E-Verify employer. To read the notices in English or Spanish, click here.
On November 12, 2020, the Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, and the Treasury finalized the Transparency in Coverage Rule that requires group health plans to create a member-facing price comparison tool and post publicly available machine-readable files (MRF) that include in-network negotiated payment rates and historical out-of-network charges for covered items and services.
The Transparency in Coverage Rule was enacted to empower health plan members to shop and compare costs between specific providers before receiving care; driving innovation, support informed, price-conscious decision making, and promoting competition in the health care industry. Please click on the link below for real-time access to cost-sharing information.
Unique link (URL) for your machine-readable file.
Document Control Administrator
Rodon Limited Partnership, located in Hatfield, PA, is seeking a Document Control Administrator. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified custom plastic injection molding manufacturer. A family owned business, Rodon was founded in 1956, and has achieved success through the superb performance of dedicated employees, innovation, and laser-like focus on precision and quality. A gem of American manufacturing, Rodon is a great place to work!
The Document Control Administrator is responsible for maintaining the Quality Management System, ensuring that records and documents are organized and in compliance with internal and external regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with regulatory and compliance programs such as ISO and FDA.
- Provide status updates and reminders regarding new or revised documents that are distributed for review and approval/acknowledgement.
- Support external auditors: produce reports, documents, and data as requested.
- Produce technical reports and graphs as required by Manufacturing, Tooling and Quality management.
- Assist with designing and developing the company’s program for managing controlled documents.
- Provide departments with regulatory and compliance-related planning, training and support.
- Update and maintain document management systems and physical records.
- Review, verify, and edit documents to ensure that they link together.
Competencies & Personal Qualities
- Outstanding work ethic, exhibits positive/professional attitude
- Takes initiative and works well independently
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills
- Solid communication skills, orally and in writing
- Demonstrates integrity and high ethical standards
- 3 years’ experience as ISO Coordinator, Quality Inspector or similar quality role in a manufacturing facility
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- The following knowledge areas are preferred but not required:
- Experience with Made2Manage or similar Enterprise Resource System
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems, particularly ISO-9001, 13485, 1400
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Knowledge of Food and Drug Administration regulations
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Use a computer, including common equipment such as a monitor and keyboard.
- Walk across and stand on concrete floors as needed.
- Sit upright in a chair; the job is 95% sedentary.
- Communicate and understand written and spoken directions.
- Occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
- Wear steel-toed safety shoes and other personal protective equipment required in a manufacturing facility.
Hours, Benefits, and Compensation
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm. (The 8-hour schedule is flexible. The day can start at 7 am, 7:30 am, or 8 am. We would ask that you choose the best schedule for you and stick to it). There is a 30- minute lunch break. Overtime might be available or expected depending on the workload. This position is hourly, subject to federal overtime rules (non-exempt) and reports directly to the Technical Quality Manager.
Compensation: $22 - $25 per hour, based on experience.
We offer a rich benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, disability and life insurance.
Rodon Limited Partnership does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, physical or mental disability or age. In accordance with applicable laws, all aspects of the employment relationship including hiring, training, advancement, compensation, etc., will be applied equally according to the qualifications of the individual without regarding to the aforementioned factors, or any other factors prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Please note: Any candidate offered a position will be asked to complete a drug test and criminal background check.
If this position interests you and you have the stated qualifications, your resume will receive immediate consideration. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls, please.