Our employees are extremely well valued and many of the key personnel are developed from within. As a testament to our unmatched employee relations, the average service for all Rodon employees is 15 years, with many employees serving in excess of 25 years. A family-owned company since 1956, our success has been achieved through the superb performance of dedicated employees, innovative ideas and laser-like focus on precision and quality. A gem of American manufacturing - Rodon is a great place to work.
We offer competitive wages and comprehensive, high quality benefits including an option among affordable medical plans and open choice dental plans, life, disability and accidental death insurance, 401(k), 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
It is the policy of Rodon Limited Partnership to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and genetics. Business activities, such as hiring, promotion, and compensation of employees are conducted without regard to these or any other status or condition protected by law. To learn more about your EEO rights, please read EEO is the Law. We are an E-Verify employer. To read the notices in English or Spanish, click here.
Resumes will only be accepted for open positions. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
HR & HRIS Specialist
We are looking for a Human Resources Assistant/Payroll Specialist. The incumbent will set-up and run the weekly ADP payroll for over 100 employees (as a backup to the payroll administrator); the incumbent will also provide day-to-day clerical and administrative support to the HR function. The ideal applicant will be reliable, professional, diligent, and hard working. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about technology and demonstrate a talent for working with ADP, customizing the ADP Portal and writing custom reports. This is a support role for the Payroll/HR function and will report to the HR Manager.
- Serve as backup to the Accounting Associate in setting-up and running the weekly payroll.
- Maintain and set-up data in all ADP modules to ensure integrity of payroll and human resources data
- Write custom reports according to specifications using the ADP report-writer.
- Implement assigned tasks to enhance the ADP Portal, such as populating the resources page, distributing e-documents for acknowledgement, etc.
- Support the HR Manager by performing a variety clerical and administrative tasks, such as:
- Maintain personnel files.
- Create and modify document such as reports, memos, and letters.
- Assist the HR Manager with various special projects (luncheons, holiday charity project, etc.)
- Complete new hire paperwork, including background checks and I-9 forms.
- Schedule new hire pre-employment physicals.
- Compose and distribute minutes of monthly safety committee meetings.
- Serve as Company HRIS expert; assist employees and management with ADP questions.
- Partner with HR Manager to complete all HR functions effectively.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Solid Experience with ADP Payroll
- Must have experience with other ADP functions, such as: HR & Benefits, Time & Attendance and Reporting including custom reports
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Experience with benefits administration and managing Open Enrollment is a plus.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; particular knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must be able and willing to follow directions
- Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working with technology
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, physical or mental disability or age. In accordance with applicable laws, all aspects of the employment relationship, including hiring, training, advancement, compensation, and the like, will be applied equally according to the qualifications of the individual and without regard to the aforementioned factors, or any other factors prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a best-in-class benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), short term disability, long term disability, life and AD&D.
Qualified candidates will receive immediate consideration.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Thank you.