There are many plastic injection molding companies in the world, but few offer the distinct advantages that set The Rodon Group apart from the competition. We provide unparalleled plastic injection molding solutions exploiting our 65-plus years of industry experience and innovation. With a history of excellent service and extensive capabilities that allow us to accommodate projects of all shapes and sizes, our clients enjoy many benefits when they work with us.
Benefits of Choosing Us
We've manufactured bearings, conveyors, custom housings and fasteners, tools, handles, knobs, tubing connectors, bed frames, and so much more for companies in industries like food and beverage, medical, pharmaceutical, construction, and windows/doors. Our innovative solutions are a result of years of experience and a collaborative, personalized process that addresses our clients' needs.
We offer turnkey manufacturing solutions, from mold design to manufacturing, and specialize in high-volume quantities. Our fully-automated facility features more than 125 state-of-the-art injection molding presses, operating 24 hours a day under ISO 9001:2015 certification. Made in the USA and competitive on a global scale, we have a 99.92% quality parts rating, and we guarantee our molds for the life of your project. With strict quality control standards, inventory management, and responsive service, The Rodon Group is a trusted manufacturing partner for companies all over the world. With a focus on corporate responsibility and environmental stewardship, we're proud to be a landfill-free manufacturing facility that prioritizes energy and packaging conservation and the use of non-toxic materials.
Our founder Irving Glickman had a celebrated and successful manufacturing career that spanned seven decades. As a pioneer in the development of synthetic rubber, Mr. Glickman saw the greater potential of thermoplastics, and in 1956, he founded The Rodon Group.
The company's growth accelerated in 1992 when Irving's son, Joel Glickman, invented the popular construction toy system known as K'NEX. We have manufactured over 39 billion parts over the past 25 years.
Since 1956, we have grown from a modest four-press operation to 125 injection molding machines with robotic capabilities. While the return of US manufacturing is making the headlines these days, Mr. Glickman never wavered from his commitment to producing quality Made-In-America products. His pioneering commitment to maximizing the versatility of plastics will forever leave a mark on the industry and American manufacturing.
Our extensive capabilities allow us to finish your project in-house, complete with quality control checks at every stage and product testing to ensure performance.
- Design: Our design engineers have more than 25 years of experience designing and building molds that offer innovative solutions to complex design challenges.
- Toolmaking: We design tools to last, with stainless steel mold bases and cavities that allow for high-volume, high-tolerance production. Our tool warranty ensures you'll never face any repair or maintenance charges on tools that we've built.
- Manufacturing: For most of the year — 24 hours a day, seven days a week — our fully-automated, microprocessor-controlled, self-diagnostic presses are at work. With a clamping force ranging from 46 to 720 tons, we can handle projects of all shapes and sizes, and we take the time to check for color, tolerances, and aesthetics at each step in the process to ensure the finished product meets your needs and expectations.
- Material Selection: There are hundreds of material options available, from ABS and PVC to HDPE, POM, HIPS, nylon, acetal, commodity resins, and so much more, and our team will help you choose the one that's right for your project. With our experience in diverse industries, we understand the safety standards and regulations. The medical grade resins we use are FDA approved, and all of the resins we use for our large-volume molding processes are RoHS, REACH, and NSF compliant.
- Fulfillment and Packaging: We offer Just-in-Time manufacturing to give you the flexibility to meet your fulfillment needs, and custom robotic stacking and packing help reduce material waste and freight charges.
At The Rodon Group, we produce the highest quality, most economical plastic injection molded components for our clients. Backed by decades of successful manufacturing history, a commitment to domestic manufacturing, and a passion for safety, environmental responsibility, and client satisfaction, our team is here to provide creative solutions. Contact us to learn more about our history, our capabilities, and how we've developed long-term professional relationships with our clients around the world, or request a quote for your project today.